There are many people who use BlackBerry phones so far and they face many problems, most notably forgetting the password, but they do not know how to unlock the phone when it is locked, Having to format the BlackBerry and entering into the adventure of losing its contents, some of which may interest you, It is difficult to recover deleted files .
So if you own a BlackBerry phone and forgot its password and are looking for a way to turn it on? Follow this article on Technical 101 to learn the best way to format and software for BlackBerry even when it is closed.
Software work for the closed BlackBerry via the website
As we all know that BlackBerry uses its own operating system that cannot be modified or its internal code and programming method can be known. This means that it is difficult for anyone to open the phone and make software for it because it works by creating a special software system and the connection is by BlackBerry servers , Which connects with the wireless service, but in the next lines I will show you how the software works for BlackBerry when it is closed.
This method is very popular and very easy to use. As it is done through the official website of BlackBerry and is able to make software for your BlackBerry device.
- Go to the official blackberry website by clicking on the following link.
- From the main interface of the site, select the type of operating system for your computer, whether it is Windows or Mac, in order to download the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, which is known as (Blackberry Desktop Manager).
- After downloading the program, start installing it on your computer by following the instructions on the screen.
- After you have finished the installation, the program will start running automatically.
- Get the USB cable and connect your phone to the computer through this connection. Wait for the program to detect the device.
- After the site detects a device, more than one option will appear in front of you, click on the Update my device option, then click on the Get update option.
- After completing the previous step, you will find a box next to Back up device data. Check the box.
- Now press the Install update button to start the software for your phone.
- After the update is finished downloading, click the Close button, remove your phone from the computer and start it.
- Thus, your phone will turn on and you will be able to make a software for the BlackBerry device.
Read also: How to remove ads from Google Chrome for PC
Make a software for your BlackBerry in an easy way
This method is very easy and simple and helps you to create a software for your BlackBerry phone in the fastest time and without any difficulties.
- First : Press three buttons simultaneously, by pressing the (Alt) and (Shift) buttons on the right side, as well as the large ruler button (Backspace).
- Second : The phone will be automatically closed, so lift your hand from the three buttons that you press.
- Third : Wait for a few minutes until the phone turns on again, during which we must take care not to remove the battery or do anything so that you do not encounter any errors.
- Fourth : After the phone is turned on, you will be able to use it without having to type the number, and thus you have created a software for the BlackBerry phone when it is turned off.
Read also: How to activate Windows 10 Pro
How to make automatic software for blackberry
This method is done through the device settings, and this means that you will need to have the device unlocked in order to be able to make the automatic software, Knowing that this method allows you to activate the automatic update feature that downloads and installs new updates from the company automatically without informing the owner of the device, but it will certainly send you a notification that the software has been downloaded automatically.
- Go to the Settings app on your BlackBerry phone.
- Scroll down and look for Software Updates and tap on it.
- At the top you will find an option entitled Automatically Download and Install Software Updates , click on it to activate the automatic software feature, and if there are any updates currently present, they will be installed automatically.
Thus, we have shown you the best ways in which you can make a software for your BlackBerry phone while it is turned off, I hope you like it and do not forget to come back to us for more explanations.