Video editing software for computer can help you to produce professional videos for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or any other website where you share videos for yourself. Therefore, in this article, we will talk about the best free video editing program for the computer in Arabic, which is the OpenShot program, through which you can distinguish yourself from your competitors with the task of designing and editing video clips for the computer, modifying and cutting them in very professional ways, And in the end, distinct alternatives to the video editing program Openshot.
OpenShot Video Editing Software for PC
OpenShot is a free video editing software available for Windows and Linux PC developed by Jonathan Thomas.
It was launched for the first time in 2008 with the aim of providing an integrated tool that helps users to create and edit professional videos easily for free.
The wonderful video editing program allows you to capture videos through the webcam and edit them using the usual editing tools found in any other editing program or edit the videos on your device already. It also allows you to add your own music or add from the music library inside the program , Moreover, OpenShot allows you to add subtitles, transitions, effects, animations and keyframes.
Also Read: Best Video Maker for Android 2021
OpenShot for Arabic video editing and editing is very popular among users all over the world, as it is used by millions of people around the world because of the many features that it brings, which allow users to create a professional video and edit it to become your own and distinguish you on social media and video platforms famous.
10 Features of Free Video Editing Program for PC 2021 in Arabic
- Featuring an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that does not require any previous video experience, OpenShot is suitable for beginners who want to excel in video editing.
- It is open source and completely free, which means that you will be able to download OpenShot and access all its features without paying any money.
- OpenShot is available in up to 70 different languages including Arabic, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- It allows you to edit videos using many great tools that it provides to users.
- It includes all the editing tools needed to render the video as you want professionally, including crop, merge, rotate, and more.
- It allows you to add filters, professional effects, animations, keyframes with the ability to add texts.
- The ability to add your favorite music to the videos.
- Allows you to create 3D animations for titles and effects such as snowflakes, visual reflections, or floating text.
- It allows adding unlimited tracks as you can add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos and audio tracks.
- It supports slow motion and time effects as it allows you to control the speed of the video, whether it is speeding up or slowing it down.
3 Best PC Video Editing Alternatives to OpenShot
1- Avidemux is a video editing software
Avidemux is a free video editing software for computers that has a very simple and classic user interface and provides the user with a good set of tools through which to edit any video easily with the ability to set filters for videos, audio clips and music in addition to it has different filters and tools Provides high image quality when working in video editing tasks, And in general tasks related to the need to edit and cut video clips .
Moreover, this video editing software has a great filter manager that helps users to find tools that enable us to get rid of noise and noise, options to improve glossiness, color, contrast, artistic effects and we will also have some options available that will allow us to add texts and subtitles.
2- Shotcut is a program for editing and cutting videos and audio files
Shotcut is a free, open source video and file editing alternative for PC that offers a balance between complexity and ease of use. It also supports hundreds of video and audio formats.
And when it comes to editing, it offers timelines in multiple formats and the ability to adjust the frame rate or add filters and text.
It also allows you to take screenshots and videos through webcam and network broadcast and supports high resolution up to 4K.
Although Shortcut comes with an interface that seems complicated to understand and control, However, when you use the program for several times, you will be able to master it with ease and in a short time.
3- VSDC Free Video Editor for PC video editing
VSDC Free Video Editor is a video editing tool that is little known among the users but it is very good and has a simple and easy to use design. It includes many tools that can be used while editing videos for computer for free.
It allows you to apply “Instagram-like” filters and transitions to videos, change lighting, apply video and audio effects, as well as the ability to Adding sound effects and music tracks to videos, creating masks to hide unwanted elements from the video, and allowing you to export the videos you create with it to your social networks directly from within it.
Although this program is not as popular as Avidemux and OpenShot, it strives to be a versatile program that novices and professionals can take advantage of and easily edit and montage different videos for PC with the ability to create titles, effects, transitions, and effects.