Many users of IOS smartphones want to provide the maximum degree of privacy for themselves on their phones, in order to prevent others from intrusive and tampering with their devices at any time.
How to hide apps in the phone
All smartphones of all kinds provide an opportunity for you to hide all your applications on the device; This is to prevent others from intruding, but it is a bit complicated in any electronic type of phones except for iPhone IOS phones, as it provides this feature easily and through a simple set of steps.
Also Read: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone
How to hide apps on iPhone
When you do the following steps, you will be able to hide any application that you want to hide on your iPhone, and when you want to open the application again, you can do this through the Spotlight feature or turn off the device and turn it on again. And the steps to hide the application are:
- Create a new file on the phone and rename it with the name you want.
- You have to drag the program you want to hide to the new file.
- This feature gives you the ability to join an unlimited number of programs.
- You can arrange the programs within the file as you like.
- Go to the new file and drag any program to the right, and at the same time you must press the Home button for the program to disappear.
How to hide apps with Siri voice assistant
You can implement this feature by going through a set of steps, which are:
- You must first enable the Siri voice assistant feature on the phone.
- Now you have to click on any program you want to hide and at the same time you have to press the home button.
- Now you have to keep moving the icon of the program left and right and continue like this until it disappears completely.
- You can access the program again by searching for its name in the device’s search engine.
How to hide iPhone apps through Settings
This method is the easiest way that you can use to hide any program on your iPhone, The steps are:
- Go to the Settings icon on your device.
- Several options will appear for you, click on the Restrictions icon.
- The device will need to set a password in order to complete the command.
- Click on the program that you want to hide in your device, and then you will not be able to access it again except by typing the password that you set earlier, Or you can delete the program and reinstall it on the device again.
- You can undo hiding apps with this command by pressing Ctrl+Z simultaneously.
Read also: Download MobiKora for PC from Mediafire
And here we have come with you to the conclusion of this article, in which we discussed several ways in which you can easily hide applications on your iPhone.