Many website owners are ignorant of Google Analytics. And they don’t know how to deal with it, So I will explain Google Analytics, He explained linking the Blogger blog to Google Analytics , because this service provided by Google is of great importance, and we will learn about the importance of linking the Blogger blog to Google Analytics, despite the presence of Blogger statistics in the Blogger platform.
What is google analytics?
Google Analytics tracks the traffic of visitors within your site to help you with detailed reports that include all the data of your visitors, including:
- the number of visitors to your site, The number of new visitors to the site
- The keywords during which visitors from Google come to your site
- Specifies the source of visitors, for example, Google, Facebook or Twitter
- The country from which the visitor came
- Bounce Rate Ratio: For those who do not know it, this percentage determines whether the visitor browses more than one article on your site or enters the first page and leaves. A low bounce rate indicates that a visitor is browsing more than one page on your site. If the bounce rate is high, this means that the visitor entered the first page of your site and left again.
- average session time, How many minutes does a visitor open your site? If the number of minutes is large, This indicates the quality of the useful content that your site provides
- Offers different types of electronic devices for visitors, The companies that provide them with internet services
What is the difference between blogger stats and google analytics stats?
Google Analytics stats:
Link Blogger Blogger to Google Analytics:
- Decide if you are using an app or a website
- write your name
- The name of your site that you want to follow its visitors
- The link of your site that you want to follow its visitors
- Select your site area
- Select your country
- Click Get Tracking Code
You will go to the blogger platform control panel , then settings, then another