Recording customer calls is one of the easiest ways companies use in analyzing and understanding their customers’ expectations. This is done through simple steps using software and applications that help customer service representatives and the sales department to easily record calls for later reference and answer customer inquiries. Here is a list of the best call recording apps for Android devices.
Top 10 Call Recording Apps for Android Devices 2020:
1. Cube Call Recorder ACR App
It is one of the best call recording apps for Android devices. It is widely used to automatically record incoming and outgoing calls. In addition to recording calls from multiple applications such as Skype, Viber, And WhatsApp .
- Define specific contacts for the registration procedure.
- Automatically save all recorded calls to Google Drive.
- Recordings are secured in the long run through the lock feature.
- Compatible with a wide range of Android devices.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced from $1 to $14 per product.
2. Call Recorder ACR by NLL App
This application provides several advantages besides recording calls, Including the ability to edit and share recorded calls, In addition to converting calls to text and adding notes for later reference, It also provides with the help of cloud storage services secure backups of all existing data.
- Save recorded calls in several formats, including: ogg, mp4, 3gp and others.
- Create backup copies of recorded calls to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Keep recordings secure while protecting passwords.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced from as little as $1 to $2 per product.
3. Auto Call Recorder App
This application records calls and saves them automatically either in the internal memory of the phone or the SD card, It also contains a set of 5 settings: contact registration, record/ignore everything, Record outgoing/incoming calls.
- There is an option to delete the recordings within a week as well as call blocking included in the automatic deletion option.
- A dialog box appears to confirm that the recorded call has been saved.
- Provides multiple recording formats.
- the price: Complimentary.
4. Voice Recorder Pro
It is an ideal call recording app as it offers full features to get high quality recordings. So that you can record memos and voice notes for a long time, As well as recording business meetings and parties, In addition, the application works fine even without an external storage card.
- It allows recording calls in four different audio formats, Which:
- MP3, AAC (m4a/ mp4), AMR (3gp), PCM (wav)
- The sample rate is adjustable, It ranges from 8 kHz (phone quality) to 44 kHz (CD quality).
- Supports both mono and stereo recording.
- Create a folder for customizable recordings.
- Built-in media player for volume control.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced at $1 per product.
5. Easy Voice Recorder App
Companies use this app to easily record and share interviews and meetings. Employees also use it because it works well with all kinds of devices such as smartwatches, tablets, and mobile phones.
- It supports Android Wear so you can record directly from your smartwatch.
- Allows recording of sounds to MP4 and PCM to ensure high quality.
- Recorded calls can be easily shared via email and messaging apps.
- Lets set audio recordings as ringtone.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases the price of a single product is less than $1.
Although the app is known to identify unknown numbers, However, it also offers a call recording service. So you can know who’s calling and record your calls securely.
- Record important phone calls.
- Save all recorded calls on the phone.
- Create a backup of your recorded calls to Google Drive.
- Flash messaging allows you to share emojis with others instantly.
- the price: Call recording feature is available with the advanced version for less than $1 per month.
7. Galaxy Call Recorder App
The application supports two types of recordings, manual and automatic, You can also disable recording for some contacts as desired, This app works well on Samsung Galaxy devices as it offers several amazing features compared to other similar apps.
- Call recording can be disabled using a headset or when connected to the Bluetooth of a device.
- Allows recorded calls to be deleted automatically.
- Notes can be written and the recording marked as important.
- Provides protection from fraud and cyber threat.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced from $6 to $12 per product.
8. Super Call Recorder App
It is one of the best call recording apps for Android devices. Because it allows to play the recorded calls from the application directly, Thus you do not need to rely on another media storage device, In addition to the ability to use messaging applications such as WhatsApp to share recorded calls.
- Record incoming outgoing calls clearly and in high quality.
- Supports all Android versions from version 2.1 and above.
- Allows export of all recorded calls to SD card.
- Recorded calls can be shared via email, WhatsApp and others.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced from $2 to $18 per product.
9. Call Recorder S9- Automatic Call Recorder pro
One of the most important applications for recording conversations for businesses and companies, both internally and externally. Because it provides several features, including the ability to play recorded videos through the speaker or earphone on the phone.
- The application is equipped to work with the latest smartphones.
- It comes with an automatic call recorder and an advanced file manager.
- Allows sending calls via e-mail.
- A dialog appears after the call to confirm whether you want to save the recorded call.
- Recorded calls can be shared via Skype, Viber, What’s Up, SMS, google drive, Dropbox.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced at $3 per product.
10. Audio Recorder app by Sony
This application records and edits calls easily. In addition to saving them to cloud storage services after their registration is completed, It is also characterized by an easy to deal with the user interface to facilitate the processes of audio recording and editing, So the app is an ideal choice for recording encounters and meetings.
- User-friendly interface.
- Provides advanced recording controls when you stop recording.
- Audio clips can be edited and cropped as desired.
- Audio filters can be applied easily.
- the price: Download the app for free, With in-app purchases priced from $1 to $62 per product.