A lot of people use a lot of blogger templates in their blogs, There is no doubt that these templates contain a lot of additions that you do not need to have on your blog, Therefore, a lot of people are looking for a clean blogger template 2019 This is what we will present in this article, God willing. A lot of blogger owners are experimenting with a lot of templates, and a lot of additions, And it faces a problem that when you try a new template, you find that some of the add-ons that you have added before cannot be removed, Or that these additions take some time to be removed.
What is the benefit of Blogger Cleanup Template?
The cleaning template is of great importance for your blog on Blogger, I will list this benefit for you:
- It deletes all locked blogger plugins that you cannot delete.
- It cleans your blog from the traces of the previous template, and delete the codes you don’t need, Your blog becomes like a blank page.
How to install the cleaning mold?
- Go to the blogger platform.
- If you are using the Arabic language, click on the word appearance on the right of the screen.
- Click Edit HTML
- You will find codes on your blog, Select it with CTRL+A. and erase it.
- Copy the cleaning template code that you find below and place it in the place of the codes you removed
- Click Save Appearance
Here is a blogger cleaning code
<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”UTF-8″ ?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd”>
<html expr:dir=’data:blog.languageDirection’ xmlns=’http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml’ xmlns:b=’http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b’ xmlns:data=’http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data’ xmlns:expr=’http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr’>
Name : CNMU Cleaning Template
Designer URL: http://cnmu.blogspot.com
year : 2015
<b:section class=’main’ id=’main’ showaddelement=’yes’>
<b:widget id=”Blog1″ locked=”true” type=”Blog” />