The Twitter program and application is one of the most popular electronic programs for social media and platforms, as the number of its users has reached nearly one billion people from different countries of the world, It is worth noting that a very large number of users of this program are wondering how to retrieve their own Twitter account through the use of a mobile number.
How to recover a Twitter account
In the event that you have lost your Twitter account and are unable to recover it again, We would like to inform you that there is more than one way in which you can recover your lost account on the Twitter platform, and the most prominent of these methods are:
- Retrieve twitter account through mobile number.
- Retrieve twitter account through e-mail.
- Twitter account recovery through technical support service.
How to retrieve a Twitter account through a mobile number
The method of recovering your lost account on the Twitter platform through the mobile number is one of the most easy ways in this matter, The steps are:
- Log in directly to the Twitter platform.
- Log in by typing your username.
- Click on the Forgot my password icon.
- A new page will appear, click on the mobile number.
- Enter the phone number with which your Twitter account is registered.
- You will receive a message on your phone with an verification code.
- Type the code in the empty field and press Enter.
- Your account will work immediately, set a new password for it.
- Retype the password again to confirm it.
- Click on the Save icon to record the changes.
How to recover twitter account by email
This method is easy and very similar to the method of recovering a Twitter account through the use of a mobile number, But the only difference between them is that the user will follow the same previous steps, but instead of using the mobile number, he will press on the account recovery by e-mail, He will also receive an account confirmation and password reset via e-mail.
Steps to retrieve a Twitter account through technical support
This is the last way you should think of in order to recover your lost account on Twitter platform, in case you do not remember the email and mobile number of the account, The steps are:
- Log in to the technical support page on the Twitter platform.
- Then in the search box, type the user name and press Enter.
- A page will appear to you with the account and another icon that says Send a message to the technical support service in order to retrieve the account.
- Type the username for your lost account, preferably with another name you have used.
- Then you should write a brief description of the problem of losing the account.
- If technical support accepts your request, you will be able to restore your account within a maximum of two days.
- If the request is not clear, the technical support will ignore it.
How to contact the technical support service of Twitter
You can contact the technical support service of the Twitter platform in order to restore your personal account in case of loss, through the direct link to technical support on the same platform from here .
Read also: How to use GetContact with GetContact
And here we have come with you to the end of this article, in which we talked about how to retrieve a Twitter account using a mobile number, We also showed you how to recover the account also through e-mail.